Saturday, December 10, 2016

project work

And so we begin yet another homeowners project!  The kids bathroom.  This has been gross for awhile, with anytime the toilet overflows the water going under the flooring.  and the faucet leaking, We have let the bathroom dry out for the last couple months, only using our shower and bath.  Follows is our pictures as I start the demo process.  







It's all coming down! and the tub is coming out as well.





Play dates are the best when you are 7 years old.  :)  Bryant and his buddy Weston.  My fervent prayer for all my kids is that they have good friends always.  I know what a difference that can make in someones life.  
A good way to end the year.  I am grateful to my friend Suzanne who invited me to go to the temple with her every week.  While I didn't go every week.  I did go.. more this year than in the past 3 years total.  It has been a great help in my life. My perspective is always put right and my spirit lifted.

We had ornament night at school which is always great.  I had Andrew help.  He finally got over his 'attitude' and started serving and had a great time. 

Here's to more Christmas festivities and project work to come!  Life is never dull. 


No comments: