Some of our Christmas happenings.. First Ninjabread cookies that Aunt Michelle brought and all the kids made while I took Michelle to a Doctors appointment. These were awesome! Bryant is very proud of his...if you can't tell.. 

Fixing one of our many blow ups. Our frosty died this year. Sad, but we have these other awesome blow ups my mom gave us when she moved away.
Our third annual Bethlehem dinner. The kids get really excited about this now. We dress up and eat how they might have in Bethlehem. Then we read the Christmas story. I love it as it adds a little more Christ to our Christmas and hope it's a tradition that will continue. :) 

Maybe I'll even make some better costumes :) One of these years :)
This year for Christmas eve we even had a few visitors. Grandma and Grandpa Seegmiller stopped by and dropped off some gifts and visited for a few minutes. Then Aunt Ellyn and Uncle Mickey stopped by as well.
The kids opening Mickey and Ellyn's presents.
and playing with said presents in their new pajamas :)








No comments:
Post a Comment