Friday, December 16, 2016

Some Christmas traditions...

Okay, I think this is the 5th or 6th year we have done this tradition.  And the kids still love it.  We all go to the dollar store as a family and everyone gets to find one thing for each person.. ($1) a piece. (so it's affordable but teaches them to find something thoughtful for their family)  We sneak around the store saying things like "don't look in my cart" and if we see someone else we quickly run the other way.  Then we head home and everyone takes turn wrapping their presents in mom and dad's room and putting their presents under the tree.  
Here are a couple of pictures I caught of everyone sneaking around.




"the boyz"
These are just a couple of random pics. my sleepy boys and my creative boys.. 



Then there is the gingerbread houses. (well actually the graham cracker houses)  We have fun making these using the leftover candy from Halloween every year.  :) 




And then there is this guy in his house he made for himself on his top bunk bed.  I love it. :) 
Crazy kid. 

No comments: