Thursday, March 8, 2012

Random extra February moments...

A few more random moments in the last month that I thought I would share.  We went to see My niece Jessica in her high school play Seven Brides for Seven Brothers... She did a great job! Rachel, and Jeff, and I went and my mom watched the boys who weren't interested.  The play was amazing!  It was so well done I was really surprised that it was a high school group.
Here's Rach and her cousin- whom she adores.

Rachel and Millie - the lead - she  was fun!

Andrew working on a timeline for school of his life.  This was a quick little assignment.

Rachel on the 100th day of school... I would venture to say that it was a fun day!

Her weekend outfit...she litterally wore it all weekend.  In fact she has been wearing this skirt a lot lately.  and loving it.. I have to admit, I really like it too! :)

Bryant loves to play outside and with the hose.  Here he's watering the lawn.

My boys playing.  they are watching Cars2 on the ipod.  They are such buddies.

Here is 1/2 of our primary with the bishop.. we had fun and dressed them him up silly for singing time.... he's the one with the mickey ears on.

Here's the good sport, the bishop.

Bryant painting... he loves to be creative.  He even wanted to keep wearing the paint shirt for most of the day.  silly boy.

Rachel and little Krystal - Amber's new baby - featured below as well.  Isn't she adorable.  The picture of Rachel with her is at their house.  We dropped by to visit last Sunday after I, being a really forgetful person forgot the baby blessing until noon on Sunday, it was at 11 am.... ugh~! I was so mad!  But we had a fun time visiting with them all. :)  She is such a sweet baby!

1 comment:

Sarah Sidwell said...

So fun to see your family growing. Glad we can still keep updated. :)