Wednesday, September 14, 2011

More new adventures and a dang cute picture!

Well, the day has finally arrived...he's been eagerly awaiting turning 8 for one more reason....scouts!  Andrew has been chomping on the bit to start this fun endevor and last week he finally got to start!  He doesn't look excited does he?  Uniform on, book in hand, ready to go! He loved his first den meeting and has even passed off his bobcat which he will recieve at pack meeting this week! Go Andrew! :)
Another first on the dates in this family is that Eric started Preschool this week.  I really didn't know if he would be excited or not, but once I said it was time to get ready to go, he was hyper - excited.!  He is going to the same preschool that Andrew and Rachel attended -ABC etc.  at the Valley view rec center...really great program for the really good price.  He had a great first day! Came home soo excited to tell me everything he did...talked non-stop all the way!  Here is his first day of school picture with his backpack on ready to go!

This last picture I took getting ready to go to school too, I thought it turned out soooo cute!  He's such a cute boy with so much personality!  This last week at church was our children's primary program.  Eric was the hit of the show, all by saying HI, MOM from the microphone after he said his part.  He told me later..."mom, everyone laughed after I said hi to you...why?"  I told him it was because everyone thought he was so cute!  I secretly loved it that he wanted to say hi to me...:)  He did a great job on his part...they all did really good and the program turned out so nice.  It was fun that grandmas and grandpa and aunt ellyn could come too.  :)  Here's my cutie!:

Don't you just want to hug and squeeze him?!

No comments: