WIth only two at home all day now, I have been trying to find some things for them to do together and focus some time on them...so I saw this fun activity on someones blog...can't remember whose, but thought they would enjoy it. I took some of our toy dinos and froze them in water in a big bowl, then let Eric and Bryant go at it with a table knife or fork to try and 'dig' them out...They thought it was really fun, in fact Eric wants to do it again soon....I loved how they worked together on it!
Bryant examining the dinos...
Finally figured out if they drop the whole thing and then the pieces, the ice breaks apart easily..
Look what we found!
It's a 'saur' mom!
Okay, we'll do that one again, but now to find some more fun stuff to do with them!
No comments:
Post a Comment