Monday, September 5, 2011

Finishing up our summer...

To end out our summer after vacation, the last two weeks we had another session of swim lessons.  The kids have all made such great strides with swimming this summer.  Bryant went from screaming everytime you took him in the water, to loving in and kicking and splashing all about.  Eric figured out that with his floaties on he could swim anywhere and be just fine, which also gave him the confidence in swim lessons to do whatever the teacher asked him too.  Unlike before.   Rachel figured out she could swim everywhere without floaties and Andrew well he is mastering his strokes ans skills and moved up to level 4!  It was really fun to have friends take swim lessons with us again!  tHis first one is of Eric's friend Zack.
Zack and Eric in their preschool class.  With one of the woolf girls too!

Bryant relaxing and drying off after his lessons... he looks pretty chill.

shenanigans!

Rachel swimming with her board in her class!

Andrew's lessons were in the inside pool this time, since they only do level 1-3 outside.  I think he thought it was great that he was grown up enough to be inside.  Our friend Max was in his class with him too.

1,2,3.....jump!

Awe, we love swimming!

My bookends

And Eric..:)


A few other tid bit's for the end of summer.   Jeff and I both recieved new callings at church, I in the primary as the second counselor over activity days and scouts...(I have so much to learn!) and Jeff as the 11 year old scout leader!  That in addition to Andrew turning 8 and starting cub scouts we are diving head first into the world of scouting.  I am excited...I still remember my mom being den mother growing up.  We always had boys running around our house and I did have three brothers who were all scouts!
And for your viewing pleasure...I still love where I sometimes find my children fallen asleep... glad to know they still love to read! Now, we are ready for our next season to be upon us...and bring some cooler weather! :)

No comments: