Tuesday, June 28, 2011

playing around, enjoying the summer days...

With schedule so open we've been able to play quite a bit...have some fun family togetherness and just have fun.  One of the kids favorite things to do is ride their bikes/scooters/skateboards, etc.  The other day Jeff went out with them and even helped Andrew make a ramp so that he could 'catch some air' while he tried to jump.  Bryant was quite amused at this.

I kept trying to get a good picture of him in the air.  Here he's coming down.

Rolling up his sleeves and getting down to business.

Another attempt at pictures...too soon...

Bryant ....my cyclist ..he looks 'bad to the bone' in this one.

taking care of his trike.

Finally a good picture while in the air. Go andrew.
Another Fun thing we have done with the kids is went to Bounce U last week.  I cashed in one of the Groupons I bought awhile back. The kids, even Bryant had a ball and was going down the big slide by the time we were ready to leave - even climbing up by himself.

Batter up!

Bryant really liked this part.

Ever heard of the fun game show  "minute to win it?"   my kids love this show - I think it's fun myself.  Last monday night we played 'a bit dicey' for Family home evening...I think this week we are going to do 'face the cookie'  The kids LOVE doing all these fun tricks with household items.

Andrew got quite good- got up to 5 dice at a time.  I actually did the 6! Go me!

Even Bryant was having fun trying to put dice on his tongue depressor. 
Now then, this is the cake I made for the June birthdays and Father's day combined..We had a family dinner at my mom's that night...wings...my choice..yummy. with salad and real ranch. mmmmmmm.

yummy cake too.


Also had some bounce house fun at home, with our little bounce house, we try and take it out now and then and jump around, or as andrew calls it - his wrestle house - at least when his friend Joey is over.
The Rachel's ...peek a boo

joey and andrew during their ...wrestle mania

Having a DQ treat on a hot summer day!

Playing dress-up - my little man turned Darth Vader...

Outside the movie theater -just chillin

hanging with some friends.
Almost caught up...whooooohooooo! :)

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

Amazing cake! What a great time!