Saturday, June 25, 2011

Summer Buzz...

AH, the good ol' summer time is here! :)  swimming, playing, watching t.v., making up plays, and playing at splashpads...but before all that fun begins...what did I do?  I Buzzed the boys...yes all of them, even Eric....Well, to be completely honest..He asked me to, he said "mom, I want a haircut like andrew's..."  well.. okay..
Here is the before...
Look at all those beautiful curls...admittedly at this point his hair really needs a trim, it's a bit long.

And here is the after.....

Jeff and my first thoughts were, wow, he looks like andrew...so now they look more alike..and my other first thought was...he has a cowlick like Bryant's...never knew that before since his hair has always been a little longer....even at birth. Crazy! But I think he looks hansome...and I still absolutely love his hair color! He said he liked it...that he looked bigger like andrew.
The official boys AFTER pictures:


The buzz boys....What do you think?

He looks bigger to me...cry.....growing....much....tooo....fast....

That night as I was tucking Eric into bed, he told me "mom, I want my bendy hair back."  I whishpered, it will grow buddy, it will grow back...- he's been counting the days...but I think the short hair is growing on him.and me. :)

1 comment:

Kristine said...

Eric does look a lot like Andrew with his hair short. Way to go buzzing off the curls. I know how hard that can be. They all looks great.