Friday, June 17, 2011

Easter....

Yes, I know it's June, but I have lots of back log, so here goes!  Easter was just after Spring Break...we colored eggs - the kids favorite easter activity and I had to make three cartons full...they get so excited to color them.  Bryant even tried a few with help from mom of course. Then we had deviled eggs, egg salad sandwiches, hard boiled eggs, etc...for weeks.  :)









Easter morning...The BUnny came and left us some surprises.  This year some water bottles, chocolate bunnies, jelly beans, article of faith cards, and some light sticks...:)  They were just excited that the Easter bunny came! We had early church this year, so after checking out the goods, we put on our new Sunday duds and headed to church.



 I think the light sticks were a big hit!


"Look mom, eggs, and they have candy inside! :)"


"I love the easter bunny"

After Church I tried to take a few impromptue pictures of everyone in their new Sunday best.  I think the boys look so handsome and Rachel so grownup .  Nice and springy! :)  The best part is, the boys love their new sunday clothes, so I don't have to fight them to get dressed.
The whole fam

just the kiddos

Rach

Eric sitting pretty

Andrew's bright smile

The girls

Eric playing peekaboo

Just monkeying around

playing around

No comments: