Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Hanging out with the kids.

I LOVE being a mom, I LOVE that I am able to stay home with my kids, I LOVE that I get to spend time with them and get to know their personalities and abilites. (and disabilities too.)  I won't say that it isn't the most challenging job I have ever had this wife and mother thing, because it is - because it is...but it is the most rewarding.  I get the hugs and the smiles and and the stories about their days.  We play games, we go to the park, the library, the stores, we take walks, we make cookies, we read stories, we take adventures....the list goes on and on.  Hanging out with these guys is just great!  So without further ado- some of what we've been doing this month  - sharing some bread...:)
playing at the park...a lot!

Bryant loves to push the stroller around...it's his new toy

While waiting for Eric at his rec center classes Bryant and I hang out, we walk, we draw, we read, we play and we make friends... This picture is him
wishing the vending machine man would come and give him another free drink.  We've made friends with one at the rec center and he won't take no for an answer - so Bryant usually gets a free drink everytime we see him.

yummy popscicle man!  Bryant's new favorite place to sit  - on the counter - to watch everything mom is doing...all the time...

saying cheese!  yummy!

swinging at the park...

Rachel's new favorite thing

she will swing for hours if let.... kinda reminds me of someone else....Me! - when I was her age - that's all I would do at the playground - I even had a song...

She loves it! 

And this is summer boy - perpetual thinks it's summer boy - the only time he will wear pants is when it is 'school' time or to church or when mom fights him because it is less than 50 degreees outside...Silly boy. But isn't he the cutest dude!

Another popscicle!?! two in one day!  and check out the smile on his face! of course we are at the park too - our second home, so that makes him happy too!

happy to be! :)

Andrew also likes the swings...notice the untied shoe laces... Andrew hit a milestone recently where he learned to tie his shoes! yeah andrew!  But after 10 - 15 times a day, he gets a little tired of retying them.  (it's a beginning!) and way to go Andrew!
It's not hard to love this rag tag crew! :)

1 comment:

c-natalie-l-k-l said...

Man, I can't believe how much they've all grown up in the past year! Especially Bryant and Eric!! Such cute kids!