Monday, December 20, 2010

Time flies when you are having fun!

I can't believe that it has been a month since I've written on here, well I can...but I'd keep telling myself that I would write, and then I'd get busy, or interupted, or just plain tired out. We've been plenty busy and I've even taken lots of pictures...now to just get them on here...hahaha that's the ticket...:)
We've been having fabulous winter (warm) weather here..so we've been playing a lot at our great parks here in Henderson.  Bryant Loves the swings..and the slides and climbing and chasing birds......okay, he just loves the park.
Andrew climbing across ....

We also went and played with grandma on one of her campouts.. She has a little tear-drop trailer and goes camping with a group of people who call themselves a dutch oven society.. they camp out once a month usually and make dutch oven food.. She loves it and we like when we get to go visit.  This particular campout was at Lake Mead...so not too far away.  We met her for lunch and let the kids run and play.  Eric loved the trailer and wanted to sleep in it.

Bryant Loves grandma's dogs...well any dogs really ...I don't think he's related to the other three kids of ours, because the only dogs they like are grandma's and even then they are skidish around them.  But not Bryant...he chases them.. I don't know if that is good or bad.  :)

Andrew pretending to be a photographer...He loves to take pictures, and has a great imagination!

This is Rachel and Ethan climbing one of the hills surrounding, they are looking for treasures...and they found plenty...we came home with handfuls of beautiful rocks, shells, and a few other things..I'm not so sure what they were. 

Smile for the picture guys!

Rachel carefully carrying her treasures....

Bryant checking out grandma's trailer...wanting soooo bad to climb in and wreck havoc!

 Rachel finished up her first season of soccer.   She says she wants to play again, so I think she really enjoyed it. This is of her good friend Nya.  They were so cute together.
 Rachel is number 3 in these pics..
Throwing it in, coach Brad on the side.

 And the boys, entertaining themselves at one of Rach's games.   Bryant wanted to be in the game...always..
Well, this looks like a good stopping point...stay tuned, more to come...:)

1 comment:

Tringali Family said...

Those are cute pics of Rachel playing soccer!