Ah, Christmas time, and yes I know it's now only four days away, however these pics are from about a month ago. The kids were so excited after Thanksgiving to get ready for Christmas... so we broke out the decorations the Monday after and decorated the tree, and the rest the next day or so. I love the season, mostly for the oppotunity to remember Christ a little more in our lives. I also love how excited my kids get for everything that we see and do! Here we are just playing around putting up and decorating the tree...which has since been undecorated at least 15 times by either Bryant...just taking off the decorations...or the rest of the kids taking them off and putting them back on as they 'play' Christmas. :) Not only that but the tree has also fallen over three times...only broken a couple of ornaments at least..and no one was hurt... (I think it may be time for a new tree stand.)
Here's our little Santa's cutie
Decorating the tree
Eric playing with the garland
Andrew styling it too.
putting on the ornaments
What are those lights...and can I have them?
That box isn't going to last much longer....but they are having fun...boxes are the best toys anyways right?
Bryant checking out the ornaments
Thoughtful Rachel....Merry Christmas
And stay tuned ...more to come.
No comments:
Post a Comment