Thursday, December 30, 2010

More Holiday festivities!

 I thought I'd try and sit down and finish up some of the rest of the year, before 2011 is upon us! Only 2 days away....can I do it?  well, here goes nothing!  I heard about this thing called the Santa Train that ran the first couple of weeks in December, so I thought we'd give it a try...well it was a bit more popular than I had expected and thus...the santa train itself was sold out...however they also had some side trains running that were free (and only about 10 minute rides) The kids were so excited to ride the train, they didn't really seem disappointed at all that the Santa train was Sold out!  We also checked out parts of the Museum there in Boulder City and Took a few pictures.  They even had some mini train sets that we saw and played with. 
In Santa's Sleigh..on prancer, on dancer, on donner, and blitzen.....

My boys on the train ride!

View from the train...

I think we'll send 'em packing....

The mail car...they really liked this one!
Next on our little recap was our ward Christmas Party...I really only got a few pictures here because I was trying to get a picture to use for our Christmas card... Alas after our little photo sessions I ended up using individual pictures,...only because of course not one picture had all of them looking at the camera...:)

By the tree...

Bryant on the Bench...
In the house before we left...By the cute decorations at the church...


Outside of the Church...on the steps..

More step pictures.... (I think they are all cute!)

Andrew 'hanging' around

Our winter princess....

Last for this recap is our little adventure to the Magical Forest...They have fun trees decorated and lights everywhere...
I really liked this one...the nativity scene all lit up.

my favorite part of the magical forest is the gingerbread houses...The ones they had were awesome..However I was a little dissappointed at the small number of them...if I remember in years past there were at least 5 times what there was this year...

A gingerbread ship! (TI)

Kids playing around in the Forest...

Another display I enjoyed

I took this one for Eric who loves Charlie Brown and snoopy.

And last, but never least is our smiling little man Bryant!

No comments: