Okay - I think I finally figured out the problem, something to do with my settings and having dialup internet doesn't help, since I move at a snails pace. But here goes nothing! I have pictures. It takes me forever to load them on my computer so they might come in installments, but here they are! :
We have been spending a lot of time in pools and water parks, here are Rachel and Eric- She's the little mother, and Eric loves to play with her. HE loves to do ring a round the rosies with her. over and over.
This is at the cheesecake factory, whereelse? My birthday dinner with my family! Happy Birthday to me!
My friends Kim and Amber and I. Kim was in town and it had been about five years since we'd seen her. We had lunch and let the kids play and caught up. We've been friend since jr. year in high school.
Isn't he getting big! My little boy is almost five! What a cutie!
Eric is heading to our lovely accomidations as we stayed in pine valley (our tent!)
Eric is sporting his cousins hat as outdoor wear! What a pair - thanks for sharing Jordan!
The big rock in our campsite and about half of "the guys" as andrew calls his cousins. No wonder he was in heaven there - so many boys to play with! 

Eric loved the nearby stream.
We have been spending a lot of time in pools and water parks, here are Rachel and Eric- She's the little mother, and Eric loves to play with her. HE loves to do ring a round the rosies with her. over and over.
This is at the cheesecake factory, whereelse? My birthday dinner with my family! Happy Birthday to me!
My friends Kim and Amber and I. Kim was in town and it had been about five years since we'd seen her. We had lunch and let the kids play and caught up. We've been friend since jr. year in high school.
Isn't he getting big! My little boy is almost five! What a cutie!
Enjoying the great outdoors in her pink camp chair, Rachel is writing her memoirs or something like that! She always plays with her ears when she is deep in thought.
Eric is heading to our lovely accomidations as we stayed in pine valley (our tent!)
Eric is sporting his cousins hat as outdoor wear! What a pair - thanks for sharing Jordan!

Rachel and I making pancakes for breakfast - our turn to cook!
Then helping Daddy make the juice! (I love this one)

Eric loved the nearby stream.
So did Rachel. (and Andrew too.) We made many hikes out of it!
Well that's it for today, stayed tuned for the next installment of : Seegmiller pictures! (theme song now playing ....wonder of wonder, miracle of miracles, she finally got some pictures up, wonder of wonders, miracle of miracle of miracles......) :) just kidding!
6 comments:
Good to SEE you and your family again. Looks like a lot of fun!
Pictures!!!! Yeah!!!
I love Cheesecake Factory! Happy Birthday :)
Camping looks so much fun! I love the stream.
Your pictures are great! Camping is so much fun. I love Rachel's face as she is helping mix the juice... priceless!
Love the updated pictures!! It looks like you are having a good summer. Missing you.
Its good to get all caught up. Looks like you are having a fun summer!
Happy birthday
Happy Birthday! I'm glad you had a great dinner!!
Fun pictures! It looks like you had a great time camping! What a beautiful spot. Your kids are very cute.
Post a Comment