Thursday, July 17, 2008

Tag your it, and more....


Tags - I have two that I'm responding to. First, from my friend Mandy;
3 Joys:(besides your family)
1) scrapbooking
2) reading
3) friends

3 Fears
1. my children having to face difficulties and not being able to help them
2. that I'll never get my pictures on my blog! :)
3. not being able to accomplish the goals I set out for myself

3 Goals:
1. be healthy
2. get all my many projects done
3. write my life history

3 Obsessions: (I don't know if I really obsess over anything, but I'll say things I am most passionate about)
1) my children
2) my family
3)the gospel

Random Facts:
Born in Japan; love to watch movies; don't like mint flavored chocolate
I'm tagging shari johnson, cami stringham, and anyone who cares to give it a try.

The second is Memory Tag
1. As a comment on my blog, leave one memory that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you knew me a little or a lot, anything you remember!
2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. It's actually pretty funny to see the responses. If you leave a memory about me, I'll assume you're playing the game and I'll come to your blog and leave one about you.

4 comments:

The Wynn Family said...

Here is one of my favorite memories of you..
I kind of invited myself over to your house to finish cards from the Relief Society Super Saturday. We let the kids play outside and while we talked and enjoyed ourselves our kids were getting completely covered from head to toe in dirt and eventually some mud. Kids will be kids, at least we had an hour of great visiting time! Thanks for the that an other great memories!

Garmire's said...

I remember going to the park the first time for playgroup we were the only ones there for a while. You made me feel really comfortable and the time we were at scrapbook night. It was fun getting to know you more. Your a great person and a good example. You have really good lessons.

Meghan said...

I remember last summer when Tyler and Andrew had swimming lessons together and we sat and talked while we waited-that was really fun. I also remember you taking Tyler to Chuck E Cheese (and other places) to give me a break when Bret was born. We miss you guys!

Michele and Todd said...

Becca, that's what I always knew you as. The awesome babysitter named Becca, Sally's daughter who always had a smile on her face. I remember talking to you in the hall of our ward meetinghouse on Mutual night. I
was the beehive leader, I believe you were telling me about your plans after graduation. YOU were older and wiser than the beehives!