Friday, August 1, 2008

pretty new ears and baby feet ring toss..

Okay, sometimes my children say or do the funniest things, most of the time I forget to write them down, I just laugh and move on, today I thought I'd post a couple of cute things.
First, when Andrew was about 2 he used to love peaches, only he called them peoples. "mom, I'm eating peoples." (I'm sorry, but it was hillarious at the time.) Also, still to this day when he prays (dispite trying to teach him correctly numerous times) he always closes with "maybe Jesus christ, amen" Somehow maybe has gotten stuck there.
Then it's on to my ears. Now all my children have had a thing with ears. Since they were babies they have all loved to tug on theirs and mine. So much that I always had the dr. double check their ears for fear of infection, only to be told they are perfectly healthy. Anyway, recently Rachel has started playing with my ears again. She looks at them, feels them, and then turns to me and says "mommy, I love your new pretty ears, they are so beautiful. I like them." Hmmm, didn't know I had ear replacement, but thanks Rach! Glad you like them. :)
Last (for now) but not least - is Eric ring toss. Yesterday when we were swimming at my mom's house Eric was sitting on the side of the pool playing with my mom, when they invented this game. He stuck his legs out and my mom threw those diving rings around them. when she missed, he said "uh oh" or "oh" really sad. Then when you got them all on he would clap and shake them off and want you to start again. This went on for a good 5 or ten minutes. It was so funny. Anyone feel like playing ring toss?

5 comments:

Cami said...

so cute...
I love the maybe J.C. prayer. Funny.

The Wynn Family said...

Andrew's prayer is too funny! Acadia always blesses Jesus and Heavenly Father. She doesn't quite grasp that she is talking to Heavenly Father.

Sarah Sidwell said...

I love kids and the funny things they say. when i taught preschool i used to write down the funny sayings and print them in the graduation program.

Meghan said...

Funny stories. Andrew's prayer is really cute.

Lisa said...

Your kids are just so funny!