What a blur- it seemed to rush right by! ( and my house looks like it blew through there too! )The last two weeks Andrew and Rachel have had swimming lessons. (and I know - boring, no pictures still - i was going to try and figure it out today, but forgot my camera - I'm at my mom's again - so I can post.) Lessons were fun, busy for me, trying to get there on time everymorning, but they did great. We seemed to be in the water swimming almost everyday for two weeks - it was great - not really much else to do when the temperature gets over 100 degrees!
June seemed to be a reunion month, even more so if I add in the first week of july to that. We had an extended Seegmiller reunion in St. George on the 14th. It was lots of fun, only causalty was andrew's nose that got a little too much sun. It looks better now and he's really good about putting on sunscreen (or sunscream - as Rachel calls it.) Then the next weekend was Jeff's 20 year high school reunion - 20 years! They held it at Green Valley Ranch which isn't too far from out home and then also had a bbq for the family at mission hills park. It was enoyable, I think Jeff really enjoyed seeing a lot of his old friends and classmates and I thought it was particularily funny that everyone kept telling him "he hasn't changed a bit," or "you still look like a teenager." Jeff likes his youthful looks - and I get a kick out of it when I mention that he's turning 39 this year - no one believes me. Good thing he's almost 5 years older than me, so I don't look older than him! :)
I thought it was mildly amusing that on the first night (where the mixer-meet and greet) was at the ovation bar and lounge. We were there talking to people and drinking our sprites and who spots us - the bishop and his wife! (there's always someone watching) We had a good laugh about it.
Then on to this weeking - our new exciting endevor - we are going camping - in pine valley to the seegmiller family reunion - Jeff's mom and dad's first - My sister in Law has put this together and I'm really excited. - Andrew and Rachel keep asking me "how many days until we go camping, mom?" THis will be our first camping trip with the kids, last time Jeff and I went I was about 5 months pregnant with Andrew. Now I just need to finish packing! Wish me luck!
4 comments:
Good luck camping!! That something that I still want to do, but we have almost no camping supplies :)
I hope we get to see picture of camping!
Yes, good luck! We have a ward campout in August and I am still wondering how it is going to work out. We have not been camping with kids, either. :) Let me know how it goes and if you have any tips!
Good luck! Let us know how it goes. We keep saying we are going camping, but. . .
Tyler loves the card Andrew sent-thanks!
I can't wait to see pictures, I have too many pictures on my blog so that's probably getting old. I had to blog at my mom's house for a year myself and it's pretty hard not having your own set-up. Does your Mom still live over this way?Did you go to the Home Depo Kid's project this month? We are trying to go sometime.
Post a Comment