Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Happy New Year!!


Hello - I think that I'm am finally coming out of that abyss we call winter cold/flu season. I never realized how tough they can be on a family as each child, then adult, then another child,..... gets some sort of aliment, then passes that to one another, and back again. Thankfully and (maybe by some sort of Christmas miracle) everyone was well on Christmas (and even the day before and after). It is a New Year! And as Jeff says - our new years resolution is to be healthy! ( He should talk - he's the one hanging on to his ailments the longest!) The rest of us are doing better (knock on wood.)

We have had some fun over the last few weeks - Christmas was fun to see the kids so excited. My favorite is keeping in touch with friends - I love getting those christmas letters and pictures. And being with family is always good, no matter what. I'm excited for the new year and excited to get back to a more normal schedule. If I can ever get my pictures to upload I'll share a few highlights with you. One of my goals this year is to write a post/picture, etc. at least once a week. :) So - stay tuned!

HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL!

3 comments:

Nay said...

I miss you guys, I'm glad everyone is on the mend! Looking forward to those future posts!

The Wynn Family said...

Can't wait for the new posts... it has only been a few weeks since I have seen you guys, but man it seem forever.

Cami said...

Long time, no post!
You were missed.
I hope you had wonderful Christmas, despite colds and misery.
Much love to you and Jeff and kiddos.