Thursday, January 17, 2008

little things...

I finally got some photos to upload, so here's a few of those little things I missed posting about over the last little while. I know that some of them are Christmas - just humor me, I didn't get to put them up then, so enjoy them now!Some picture odds and ends.Andrew and Rachel's friend Joey had a birthday party at Pump it up! We had a blast!The family nativity scene with the Seegmiller and Lukow cousins.A little bit of Christmas morning frenzy! Presents!yep, that's our army tepee! In our front room. Grandma and Grandpa Seegmiller gave it to the kids for Christmas and they love it!Seems like we were sick at least half of December and into January. I think that they are getting delirious from resting too much and not being out enough. But they look like they are having fun, huh?Eric's first haircut (just a trim -mom can't part with all his curls just yet - love them tooo much!) Don't you just love that smile?!Family jam session! Everybody has to play!
The little things make life worth living!

4 comments:

Cami said...

Love those cute kiddies!

Nay said...

I'm glad you didn't cut Erik's curls too much! He so cute!!!

The Wynn Family said...

It looks like you have been having fun even if you are sick. I love the picture of Eric's haircut. Too Cute!

c-natalie-l-k-l said...

Very cute pictures!!! I love the one of Rachel and Andrew on the couch!