Okay - I know it's been awhile. We've had a roller coaster last few weeks. From being busy every night to crashing down when everyone gets sick. I think we are all finally on the mend. We've looked at Christmas lights, gone to Jeff's work party, went to Christmas concerts, listened to much Christmas music, shopped for christmas, and Today we are at my mom's house where we are making Christmas cookies. The kids love it.
Can we have some more flour - I don't know where it all went?
Rachel, Andrew, and cousin Ethan - Hard at work!
Who doesn't love to eat the dough?
Are they done yet?
Frosting the cookies....
Can we have some more flour - I don't know where it all went?
Rachel, Andrew, and cousin Ethan - Hard at work!
Who doesn't love to eat the dough?
Are they done yet?
Frosting the cookies....
Grandma, Eric, and Andrew with his finished product.
Thanks grandma - we had a blast!

2 comments:
Totally fun!
Cute cookies, Andrew and Rachel!
So I didn't even recognize Rachel she has grown up! It looks like you had fun.
Post a Comment