Eric's birthday was last Wednesday, but we waited until Sunday to have a celebration with some family. It was fun. We had dinner, cake & ice cream and presents. Eric didn't seem to know what to do with the opening of the presents, but that may be becasue Andrew didn't give him much opportunity. He seemed to think it was his job to open Eric's presents. I told him that next year on his birthday, Eric can help him open presents. Eric loved playing with his new toys though.
Thank you everyone. I still can't believe he's one. He seems to get bigger everyday!My favorite part of each childs birthday party is making the cake. I like to try and do something fun and different and its a challenge to do it myself instead of buying one anyway. Eric's cake was Curious George, in case you can't tell - I'm not that great, but I have fun doing it. He didn't care too much just enjoyed devouring it and making a huge mess - isn't that the fun part for him.
1 comment:
love your blog. it is nice to see what you are all up to. And that curious george cake is just so cute. you really are one of the most talented persons I know.
Post a Comment