Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Try something new

Okay - I'm home today with a sick little boy. Andrew woke up crying saying his tummy hurt and wanted to "spit" in the toilet. So looks like its a quiet day. He's resting now, watching Curious George with Rachel and Eric is out for his morning nap, so I thought I'd give this blogging a try. Something new to fill to my days. My friends make it look so fun! :) Maybe I'll try and tackle a few projects as well, Rachel will love that.


I'm trying to figure out how to add pictures with this archaic (sp?) computer. It doesn't want to do it! :) Don't think I am ungrateful for my computer though, as Jeff says , "it is my link to the outside world." (Besides the fact that it was given to us from my brother-in-law - who can complain about free?!)
This picture that I'm experimenting with is of Andrew and RAchel modelling their aprons. Such busy kids. I found the chef's apron for $2.00 complete with hat and mit - couldn't pass that up. And the kids love to wear it while helping me cook dinner. Andrew is sporting his Home Depot apron that he got at the kids clinic he goes to with Jeff sometimes. He's made a memory box and a tool box so far - and thinks that they are the coolest things ever, because he made them. Well, George is now over, Eric's awake, and Andrew wants me to lay by him, so I'm off and running again and I'll have to try more another day!

No comments: