Friday, September 21, 2007

Grandma grape


In July, my sister-in-law and I took our kids and went to the cabin and stayed for a week. It was my idea and Michelle was excited to get out of town too. Although - I think after the whole week, Michelle was glad that she only had one child and not all four. :) THe weather was great, but I must admit my real reason for going was to see my grandma. I don't get there enough and I really want my kids to have memories of her. I'm so grateful to the memories I have of my great grandparents and want to make some for them. Plus, my grandma (grape - rachel says) really it's grandma great, well she's really "great!!". It's so amazing what you can learn from your family. My grandma has always been a pretty spunky woman - I still think back to the time when I was about 10, and we were snow sledding, she went with us! I was so impressed. I don't think she would anymore -but she's a little older now too. Although, she still does water areobics and keeps herself pretty busy.

No comments: