Tuesday, April 4, 2017

playing at grandma and granpas


 It's always a nice Sunday when we have some free time to go and visit Grandma and Grandpa Seegmiller and their place.  Sometimes when it's a really nice night out, we play outside a bit.  Tonight I took some pictures so maybe the kids will remember these times as they grow older.



 I swear time is rushing by.  I love being a mom and wife more than anything in the world.  I miss my babies already and wish they were little again, but I love the people they are maturing into.  They are great kids and I'm excited to see what they do with their lives. :)




Love these goobers...

we even see Frank and Melanie and the Lukows there sometimes.


throwing football around and racing back and forth. 





climbing in the old pool, playing with some of the old junk....and climbing in and out of the old trucks. 




Love time with my crazies.  

No comments: