

So, for April fools day this year I made cupcakes and frosting for dinner. The kids actually thought they were cupcakes this year, since I used my piping bags to 'frost' the cupcakes. It was actually meatloaf and mashed potatoes. yummy.
We also had conference weekend. I love that the kids look forward to this, even if it is just to play conference bingo. We still have a great time. :)
We even had Camryn over one of the days to play with us as well.
BINGO!!!
We did a 5 k fun run with the Lynn family for FHE this last week too. Andrew was gone on his band trip still, so he missed it. too bad too because he would have loved it. I only did about half, but was super sore the next day. it was a fun time had by all. :)
And rachel's favorite part... snacks afterwards.

















No comments:
Post a Comment