Saturday, April 22, 2017

April haps...

April has been pretty good to us.  Bryant's class preformed a fabulous play and it was so fun to watch.  Unfortunately my camera phone was having issues, so I was only able to record one song.  I have a few pics I need to add as well.  It was hilarious and sooooo well done! 
Eric decided he wants to live in the hamper now.  (actually I just thought he was being silly)


I honestly can't remember where we were coming home from, but they were all asleep.  I haven't had that happen in a few years.  crashed baby.. so I took a pic.
 Ah.. the big PTA school carnival was this month as well - April 21st for posterity's sake. or just in case I need to remember someday.  Robin and Amber DJ'ed for me again, because they are awesome like that.  We had food trucks which was fun and the games went great.  We even ended up making a little money on it.
 





My fabulous DJs and my awesome daughter who helped take Krystal around to the games.  
and last, but certainly not least... Eric's creativity always astounds me.  This time he decided to build a moat in the back yard.  Good thing we don't have grass back there yet huh?  Actually reminds me of when I was a kid and my brothers and I dug a hole to China.. or half way and then filled it in.  Ahhhh good times.. Thanks for being you Eric and all my kids.. You are amazing!

And if you are wondering where Andrew was this whole weekend, he was off at a scout expo having fun!

No comments: