Tuesday, April 18, 2017

Jazz band pre-festival and Easter

So Andrew had a concert.. a prefestival concert to get ready for festival.  We went and watched.  Andrew had a solo.  It was pretty awesome.  I love listening to this kid play.  He's pretty good.  



 I just wanted to document my amazing hubby cleaning the dust off of the rafter here.  Or maybe take a picture to show people after he falls? He didn't of course, but I was glad that I had to be somewhere and couldn't watch.  It made me nervous. 


 Easter was fabulous.  I really didn't get very many pictures, but it was a great day.  Rachel had to speak in church that morning, so we were up early helping her write her talk....:)  Anyway as church was about to start in walked Ellyn, my mom, and Kurt! What a surprise!  I had told mom that I invited the fam over for dinner on Easter and them too if they were in the neighborhood of course... well, she asked Kurt..."can we be in the neighborhood?"  Of course he said yes.  It was great to just visit and the kids hid and found eggs.  We had such a nice time.

Yay for family. 


Grandma or Ellyn brought these smash eggs that the kids had fun with. 
The Easter bunny brought us fantastic beasts movie and a few goodies.  He's a smart bunny, just does a family basket.  :) 


No comments: