See this girl? I used to go to institute with her a long time ago. We were lamda Delta Sigma sisters.. Yes, I was in a sorority. random I know. :) But I was. I was even a rush officer.. Whatever that means.. :) Ran into her with her nephews and niece at Krispy Kreme doughnuts getting free doughnuts on national doughnut day. Great reunion. She's an amazing woman. (Oh Her name is Hannah)

We attended Jordan Lukow's high school graduation. He was one of the Valedictorians. We are very proud of him. He's an amazing young man with his head on straight and is going places.


And even thought it was the first day of summer, we still had scouts. We had to get ready to go fishing next weekend. :) Practicing casting. We also jumped right into summer by spending the morning swimming with our friends the Lloyds. We'll probably spend a lot of time together this summer, because our kids get along so great. and I like Jenny, she is awesome!
 |
| We took the kids out to dinner to celebrate their hard work this year.. we choose Hash hash a go go, mostly because we had some gift cards to use. :) Yummy - huge servings. |
 |
| What a great group of kiddos.. LOVE them. |
Our ward primary does an end of the year water party every year the day school gets out. and this year was no exception. The bishop comes and everyone tries to get him wet. I say tries, because they are not always successful. He's a great sport to play along.
Last day of school is always bittersweet. Great to have a year over, and sad to say goodbye to teachers and friends.
 |
| Bryant's buddies, Tristan and I forget... |

 |
| Mrs.. Hallas and Eric.. one amazing teacher. |
The Fifth grade always has a BBQ the last day of school and a DJ came and had a dance party as well. It was a lot of fun, even if it was super hot. Rachel and Camryn did a lot of dancing. :)

 |
| Rachel and Camryn's teachers...Welch and Martin. IT was a good year. |
 |
| I stopped by Bryant's room to grab a picture or two as well..This cutie bug.. love him. |
 |
| 3rd grade had an ice cream party. yummy. |
 |
| Bryant and Ms. Tea ... last day... he loved her.. |
 |
| Andrew's last day drop off at the bus stop.. His words.. mom, last day of school isn't as fun when all you have are finals... no parties, kind of lame... welcome to growing up kid...:) Still I think he was smiling to be at the end. :) |
No comments:
Post a Comment