Of course we had to stop at the peaceful gardens at the hospital while we were there.
So I took a few pics.
I love these cute kiddos.
Together are my dynamic duo or trouble twins. :). Depends on the moment
So we headed to bike park - while we were threre the kids found two huge ice blocks with no one around or seemingly attached to them so Michelle and I taught them to ice block down the huge hill.
It took them a minute but they loved it.
Even Rachel and Bryant.
The bike part itself is also pretty awesome.
The kids loved to see Ethan and Isaac and play all day. They really didn't want to see it end so we made a a trade for a spend the night.
Ethan came home with us and Eric went home with them.
We had lots of fun. Playing , riding, jumping, and eating, etcetera.
Even made our own individual pizzas.
I love this face. :)
All was good til bedtime and the Ethan kind of freaked out and wanted to go home. He said he just missed his mom. I tried to persuade him to stay with tales of morning fun and such but of course said he could call his mom. Michelle came and got him and he said he wanted to go home then come back in the morning. She said no once you go home that's it. So he went and of course was sad in the morning but it was a learning experience. Eric had a greasy time and loved the whole - didn't really even care to say good night. He had a blast. :) regaled stories of all his wonderful adventures.
So sat I worked on this. Painting cardboard green. Weird huh. :). You'll see.
Then my sweet husband said we should go out cuz he didn't think I should not have to cook on valentines day. So we heAded to Olive Garden yes! So nice. So here are my valentines. My life and my loves.
And my sweet heart.
Then my sweet husband said we should go out cuz he didn't think I should not have to cook on valentines day. So we heAded to Olive Garden yes! So nice. So here are my valentines. My life and my loves.
And my sweet heart.
I'm greatful for all that I have.
































No comments:
Post a Comment