Friday, March 6, 2015

Feb birthdays.

So this happened. We celebrated most of the February birthdays. We missed having Retta there since she is so far. But we have Kyle this year too I wasn't sure what kind of cake to make so I did another kit kat cake. ( I made one last week for Rhoda's birthday. ). I forgot to take a pic and didn't go because Rachel had strep but heard she enjoyed it.
I thought it was great.
Then for Marc and lyles presents I gave them cash but made these cool do hickeys. I don't remember what they were called but I called them money ninja stars.
I think they liked them.
They were being silly. I love my brothers and bro in laws. 


And I love seeing jes in such a good relationship in which she loves and is loved back. Kyle is great for her. And I'm so happy for her to be happy. ;). 

No comments: