Friday, March 6, 2015

Day by day

So just thought I'd give a glimpse into life lately.  Lots of projects going on. Fun stuff. Daddy draught dance is coming up and the theme is over the rainbow (wizard of oz). So here's part of my contribution - an emerald city castle. It spreads out a little more. I love how it turned out.
In the middle of all these projects I've been to the doctor way to much lately. Today it was Bryant - looked like pink eye  which is super contagious so I wanted to get him in before it spread. Turns out it wasn't pink eye but a bad sinus infection spread to eye and ear. Yikes. Glad I brought him in - shot in the butt and an oral round of antibiotics!
He didn't want his pic taken but was being silly. We played I spy while waited :) 

Here's another little project I did this week for me mcquillan (Bryant's teacher) family word wall and sound clouds. I think they are pretty awesome. :)
I also fixed this dress so our Glinda the good witch could fit into it. :). Thanks grandma great for teaching me to sew. Ah life. It's never dull. 

No comments: