we went out to get a bit to eat (Jeff cooking) and they all wanted to crawl in the spaces.. 'take our picture mom' (I'm grateful that I'm mom.... such a little big thing)
yes, it was sunny why do you ask? And see this silly boy below... We are at the scout store (one of many times) and the boys love going there. Notice the three medals on his chest - not one, but three- a gold, silver, and bronse. I want to win all three mom. :) And notice the mini smartphone in his hand - it's an eraser, but all my kids had to have them. They thought they were so cool. They got them at the school book fair - 99 cents each. He loves it. THey all do. Silly kids..
And this is a terrible picture, but it was a fun activity that the little boys and I went on - some fun geocaching. :) We thought this was a really fun cache too. Bryant took the picture. He loves doing that too.
Rachel's dance class is getting ready for their big recital. On this particular Thursday they were having pictures taken. They all looked adorable. I'm glad she has these memories! :)
say Cheese
The boys went on the Father and son's overnight last weekend, THey had a blast. Rachel, Bryant, and I had some fun of our own. We found one of RAchel's old free kids meal tickets and went out to Applebees for dinner, then got ice cream to take home for desert and painted our nails. Bryant konked out by this time, so I put him into bed and Rachel and I crawled under our covers - in my bed. I'm so glad to have a daughter.. :) She is wonderful.
That next morning, we had practice for the dance recital again.
Bryant wanted his picture taken as well.
By the time we got back, the boys had returned from the campout with lots of tales to tell. :) So glad they are back safe and sound. I love my little family, they give me so much joy! :)









No comments:
Post a Comment