Enjoying a break and snack.
popsicle time!
A favorite - water and giant sponges! They hold quite a bit of water too!
That night we also had purchased tickets to the 51's game that started at 7 pm. It was Kesterson Elementary school night. We decided to all go this year. We got free hats and there were fireworks afterwards as well. The game was fun, although some people were in our seats, so we had to find other seats.. (I probably would have asked them to move, but Jeff didn't want to) The kids each got to pick a snack - snow cone or ice cream were their choices, and the game was pretty good, until the end, where we lost. We left a little early to get a head start back to our van and watched the fireworks from there.
Rachel and daddy
Eric
Pretty decent seats too.
The fireworks show was awesome! These pics are terrible, but really it was one of the best I've ever seen.
Needless to say I slept in the next morning and was more than exhausted, it was worth every minute of it. A fun family event and wonderful time together. :) and I wouldn't have missed going to Arizona either. :)








No comments:
Post a Comment