Monday, April 8, 2013

A tragedy ;). And a couple new caches.


Yes, a sad day in the Seegmiller household!  A beloved cup sent by a beloved aunt bit the dust.  The kids begged me to take a picture of it before I put in out to pasture (the trash bin)  So I did so to please them.  I do try to be a good mom at times.  :) So long fair cup, ye will be missed.  Such is life. :) 
We hid a couple of new caches this week.  One named Scabbers that is in tribute to Harry Potter fans'  It's a giant rat that I made into a cache.  For Ron Weasley's pet.  For any enthusiatics out there it's close to the reunion trails park.  The second one is Fun with Friends #2.  Similar to number 1 that has been a pretty big hit.  It's close to Amador Vista Park.  :)  We think it's fun to get updates every time someone finds one of our caches.. :)  So if you are a cache finder like us... get on out there! :)
 

No comments: