Monday, April 22, 2013

Bon jovi


We got to go out on a date!  Yippee!  Jeff won tickets to the Bon Jovi Concert this weekend, so we enjoyed watching him.  My mom and my aunt Shari also went to the concert, and they went out to dinner before hand.  I got to join them and went to the Rain Forest Café. :)  So fun, and yummy.   Then, I met Jeff at our seats later.  It was a packed house.  Shari and my mom love Bon Jovi, ok, really they are obsessed with the man.  I like him and his music, but nothing like these two.  (At least they can bond over it.... :)  The concert was a really good one.  I have been to some of his previously, and this one had a little of his new stuff and a lot of his older stuff.  - That's how I like it!  Best part - kids are in bed asleep when we get home.... sometimes a break from bedtime is so needed.  :)

No comments: