Yes, we just passed my birthday again...I'm at that age that I have to ask Jeff how old I am, I can't seem to remember (or maybe it's because I don't want to believe.) Silly me! This is the lovely breakfast my family made for me in bed for my birthday! I loved it - no matter what it was I would love it! I just love that I have such a great family.
Here's a few more pictures of swim lessons... I love this one of Bryant and the rest of his class. His instructor was awesome! And my friend Amber's kids were taking lessons with us so they are in the pictures too.
This is Zack - amber's boy and Eric's buddy.
Eric Poolside
Another Birthday. - this one is my nephews - Isaac - he's turning 4. I love that Marc and my kids get along so well and have cousins to play with.
The birthday boy getting more and more drinks
They even had a piƱata - a turtle since the boy LOVES turtles.
Here's Birthday boy with the cake I made him. It's a sunshine, lemonade cake. It was good.
This is my awesome brother Marc. :)
And most of the cousins - only missing baby Asher :)
No comments:
Post a Comment