Friday, July 27, 2012

Visiting Grandma Great

One of the other reasons I love to go to Lakeside, Pinetop, and Greer is to visit my grandma - or better known to the kids as Grandma Great and my uncle Brad.  Grandma is getting a little older and doesn't travel as well as she used to, so now it's up to us to visit her.  I love the opportunities I have to visit and talk to my grandma.  She is an amazing woman.  The kids love to play at her house - in her yard really.  I have great memories of playing at her house when I was a kid (a different house then.)  Uncle Brad lives with her and helps take care of her when she needs it.  I'm glad she's not alone. 
 She always likes to have something for the kids to play with as well.


I love this one... we were playing with playdough and Rachel wanted me to make a cake so I did.  Eric is holding it and since he was sitting next to grandma we took a 'birthday' picture... since grandma and him share the same birthday.  :) (75 years apart)

making more playdough jewelry.


cheese


Sitting on Grandmas back porch, enjoying watching the view and the weather.

And having a nice frosty rootbeer! :) 

We love grandma!

No comments: