Friday, February 10, 2012

playing around and the BEST field trip ever!

Another one of my goals this year is to try and take the little boys on more outings while the big boys are in school, not huge stuff, just stuff like the library or kids club, or the park.   I need to be better at that.  These first pictures are after we went to kids club and grabbed lunch and played at the little indoor park.  The boys loved it and yes this is Bryant trying to say cheese because he saw that I was going to take a picture...looks like he's in pain right?  nope, just his cheese- he's putting all his effort into it! :)
Peek a boo - Eric - I see you!

Climbing up the slide with friend Rachel and Eric in the background climing up the other slide.  notice non of the boys are using the stairs...typical! :)

Down we go!

I promise he was happy, just every time I took the picture, he looked pain or sad...

playing with big sister Rachel at toys r us, where we went as a family to pick out a new wii game to replace the one santa brought that they didn't want.  We picked out cars 2 and they love it!

Bryant wanted to try on hats for andrew at the scout trading post....I seem to go there a lot lately.. :)

Okay, In the first part of January Andrew's class got to go on the field trip they were supposed to go on back in December when their bus never showed up.  Can I say I'm so glad they (and I ) got to go because it was AWESOME!  Seriously one of the best field trips ever! They were so good with the kids and educational and kept everyones interest and not to mention see the dolphins so close and the lions and tigers!  okay...it was just SOOOO cool!

This is even a picture without zoom.... All I kept thinking was...hurry up and go to college and get your degree Ellyn, cuz then you can work here.. Seriously I could totally see her being one of the trainers here.

They did tricks for us - actually they just played.

So awesome!

They waved and the guide told us all about the dolphins - we even saw a baby dolphin - but I didn't get a picture of that one.

I don't know why it side ways, but I always wanted to go to the secret garden! :P

The kids all listening so well and watching the baby dolphin in the pool behind him.  Andrew is in the lime green shirt in the left.

Sleeping tigers- they are nocturnal

it's almost like one of those pictures where you have to find the tiger...but he's there... :)

The black panther

Andrew didn't want his picture taken, but Audra let me :)

I liked this saying..

Awesome Lions! Check out those manes.

Feeling the lines mane hair. 

Our guide was so great with the kids and so enthusiastic...he actually seemed like he liked his job, and was very nice. 

Sleepy lion - they almost seem tame. :)

Underneath, inside watching the dolphins swim and learning about sea animals.. :) Very hands on too.
Even Andrew said it was an awesome field trip! :) 

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

Wow, that does look like an AWESOME field trip! And what is the kids club? That sounds like a great idea having little outings. :)