Saturday, February 25, 2012

A few projects around here...

We've all been working on some projects around here... I thought I'd share a few with you.  First, and our Big project right now is the master bathroom.  We've got half the shower taken out due to some water damage and are hopefully going to .. put it back together again.   It will be nice to use the shower again..  Jeff has been working hard! :)
Next, Is me!  I made a sweet little blanket for my best friends baby that was born the 9th of Feb.  I finished just a few days before she was born.  I love being able to make something! I feel creative! :) and I got the idea for this quilt off of pinterest - my new favorite addiction! ;)
Rachel has my creative loving bug and wants to make and do anything I am doing and then some! She is actually quite talented too! :) We love making things together!  Here she is helping me make dinner..
Then there is Andrew with his big Country project.  All the second grade was asked to do research about a country where their ancestors came from.  We chose Germany.  He wrote his report and then we had to fill a box and decorate it with things from or representing the country.  Then they took it to school and had to give an oral report on it.  Andrew put in his box - Chocolate spread, a road with vw's on it, some classical music by bach, mozart, brahms, etc., some Euros - loaned from some friends of ours, a picture of the first printing press - invented in Germany, and a piece of cement - to symbolize the Wall between East and West Germany.  He did great on his report and came home with a 99/100! Way to go Andrew!

No comments: