Well, I didn't take any pictures, but this has been a great Thanksgiving and day after. I am becoming much more grateful for time off together with my family. This year was Woolfenden year, and we spent it with my mom and sister Ellyn and my Grandma Johnson, Aunt Shari, and Uncle Brad. (who all came from Arizona.) Also my mom's friend Beverly and Deon joined us and their son J.J. Dinner was great - yummy turkey, rolls, stuffing...you get the gist...This year I made a sweet potato casserole..That was very yummy (and not low fat.) also brought some pies from marie calendars and made a green bean casserole. I like being cook and contribute some things I like to make! :)
We also went and saw the new movie ...THE MUPPETS.... It was Awesome! I do recommend it! I seriously laughed out loud in the theater and it brought back so many fun childhood memories...:)
This morning I got up and did some black Friday shopping. I was gone from 5- almost 7 am... then I came home and crashed for awhile. I finally got the 18v drill that I wanted - for 100 dollars less. ! :) and a new pair of shoes too! Serious deals..so I guess it was worth getting up super early. The rest of the day we spent at home...I cleaned the inside with the happy help (shocking I know ) of the kids (well at least Andrew and Rachel) and Jeff worked outside on the yard... It was a nice day...simple and nice. And I am excited to have two more whole days until we have to go back to the grind! :) I am so thankful for my family, friends, gospel, home, vehicles, health, and so many, many things...

No comments:
Post a Comment