Halloween! One of my most favorite holidays in the world! I was sick this year, but we still had fun and made it a great time! Let me introduce the players this year....First on board, we have Andrew ...a.k.a...Mr. team Illuminate.. Now if you don't know who that is, don't worry, not everyone does. You wouldn't unless you watched 'America's got talent' over the summer. They were one of the final four teams (really they should have won.) Andrew literally cried when they didn't. He really, really liked them and decided in no uncertain amount of persuading otherwise, that this was the costume for him. It glows in the dark too and is really cool, I was pleased how it turned out...and mostly I am happy because he was! :) I do aim to please.
Next, introducing well, most of you are probably more familiar with these characters - Curious George and the man with the yellow hat (his name is Ted...did you know that?)
I think this one turned out awesome...Bryant didn't want to wear the mask, oh, well what to you do. Jeff one best adult costume at our ward trunk or treats.
Here's a kind of half family picture. I am the little dutch girl who also won judge favorite costume and most creative...I think everyone was just impressed that I wore the wooden shoes.
Eric also wanted to play man with the yellow hat...isn't it cute!
And here is Rachel our renissance princess..She is beautiful.
I went to the costume parade, there's Rachel in the middle there...
And Andrew, there also in the middle.
Rachel's class..ms. Vanselow
Andrew's class...ms. James.
Carving Pumpkins and drawing on their designs.
Andrew trying to decide what to carve.
Eric and daddy carving an angry bird pumpkin
our princess again.
And Mario...where's luigi?
The family picture- minus me...















No comments:
Post a Comment