I thought I'd try and remember a few more hightlights of the last couple months....since this is like our family history here....Some of the things that happened during January and February:
- Andrew played basket ball - this included practices every week and games every Saturday... He had a blast...we had fun watching
- our heater broke, we fixed it (by we I mean the repair man fixed - we paid him)
- the van engine light came on, it was a sensor, easily fixed (again by repair man, we paying), but then said van needed new brakes....$500 later....van is great.
- spotted water leak outside of house, something with the anti-ciphon valve is broken, Jeff repaired with kit...fixed...for a few days, now leaking again.. Water now shut off to that area awaiting more said 'fixing' (did I mention these three things happened within a two week time peiord.?)
- Eric sets off fire alarm (see previous post)
- Becca (me) starts new calling at church - teaching 6 year olds - and loves it
- Jeff and Becca (mom and dad) - got to go to a concert and out to dinner - Linkon Park, saw good friend there. :)
- Had a family outing at the putt park - Andrew and Rachel each got a hole in one!
- Read lots of books (everyone)
- Jeff's uncle Max passed away and we spent a day in St. George Utah for his funeral... was really nice and a good family day.
- cleaned the house, dirtied the house, took the kids to school, picked up the kids from school
- did better on our goal as a family to read scriptures together, laughed together, watched movies together....
Well that's some of what I can think of - in a nutshell, which is why I need to write better at least every week - so I can remember better what has happened. :) and now for some fun pictures:Basket ball , playing and watching, and our golfing outing.
1 comment:
Oo, putt park?! Where?! Looks so fun! Seriously though, you should write an entire post about the fire alarm adventure. ;)
Post a Comment