Before I post First day of school pics I thought I would finish up summer.. Some of the last things we did....
First we had a fun cousin sleepover - and camping event - camp Seegmiller (our front room...) Those kids had a ball...This is just after setting up the tent.

Next, we went exploring (because of course you always do this when camping...) We found a splash pad to play on in Boulder city...





Even Bryant got in on the water fun, although he thought chasing the birds was better..and thus mom chased him...:) After the water park, we visited Grandpa Woolfenden at the cemetary, where each of the kids had to pick a pinecone to put on his headstone...we had such a nice little conversation about their favorite memories of grandpa... it was so sweet I couldn't help but cry a little when all the memories came flooding back. After that everyone was treated to a icee from burger king - only $1, and drive through - love it! :) The kids watched a flick and 'minute to win-it" and finally fell asleep around 10:30 p.m. (after I had to go in and lay down with them to keep the giggling to a minimum.) The next morning they were up at 6 am. (before me...) Ethan told Andrew and RAchel "Hey let's get up before your mom, so we can do whatever we want! " (Rachel told me this - I just laughed hysterically) He knows what's up! :) They played for awhile, inside and outside before it got too hot. Then the camp event person (Me) made pancakes for breakfast and they slurped those down sooo quick.... the next thing we knew Ethan's mom was there to get him.. We sure had a blast! This was Bryant sneaking outside..

Saying goodbye to Ethan - I'm glad they love their cousin! :)

We took the kids to Jason's Deli for dinner on Saturday - They have free soft serve ice cream and I gave some to Bryant for the first time.. I think he enjoyed it....what do you think?

I forgot a bib, but don't worry - it's all washable! :)
Finally I thought this was the most adorable Daddy/daughter moment - I caught, and then ran to get my camera. Rachel told Jeff that he needed to shave since he was all scratchy (too true) So, he listened and let her help... Put on the shaving cream....And shave too...(that's bravery folks!) I asked if it was a dull razor later - it was....:)


What an awesome dad! :)
1 comment:
Rachel seems like such a sweetie!
Post a Comment