Thursday, September 2, 2010

First Day Of School 2010!

Ah, the much anticipated first day of school! I can't believe it has come and gone already...Outfits picked out and everyone packed up and ready to go...Here are some of our first day of school pics.  I got up early and made pancakes to send everyone off with a full tummy.  Rachel started Kindergarten this year.  She goes in the A.M. and has Miss Thibault for a teacher.  So far she loves every minute of it - no surprise there, she loves most things about life.. She has been coming home the last few days pretending to be the teacher. :)Andrew started First grade this year - and I think I was more nervous/sad about him being gone all day than I was that RAchel was starting school.  Half day is great, but all day - I really missed my little guy.  His teacher is Mrs. Bleuer, however she is out on maternity leave for the first month, so right now he has Mrs. B.  He loves it, especially eating lunch at school in his cool Mario lunch box and looks forward to the notes I write him.  He's an awesome kid and I'm sure he will have a great year...although he's been worried about having enough time to play with his friends.  :)My little curly Red-head Eric - We put him in a little 45 minute rec-center Preschool prep class and a tumbling gymnastics class.  He loves these.  I can't believe he's getting so grown up - He'll be four this month - how did that happen?  Here's so pictures of dropping off the first day - Andrew told me he was fine and we found his dot and then he wanted to find his friends and go play, so mom packed up the rest of the crew and we walked over to kindergarten.  this is Rachel getting her name tag with her teacher Miss Thibault.Lined up and ready to learn - She is soooooo excited!Here's Eric in his little preschool class - I snuck a picture when he wasn't looking.  And then here'e him in tumbling.  After school with buddy Brendan. Andrew with buddy Joey.  He was a little bummed that no one he's buddies with was in his class this year, but I think he'll make new friends quick and he still sees them on the playground too.  And here's our little man Bryant - we were hanging out at the park after picking up Andrew the first day..I love his grin....This is our family home evening from that night too, I thought it was great that even Bryant was watching excitedly.  It was Jeff in charge -a science theme - "Float or no float"  It got a little wet, but was very entertaining and the kids loved it! :)
Well here's to a great school year!

2 comments:

c-natalie-l-k-l said...

Ahhh, they are so big!!! I can't believe Eric is almost 4! They all looked so cute on the first day of school!

Stephanie said...

You have such a cute bunch of kiddos. We're so glad we get to see you so often. :) Glad everyone is enjoying school so far.