Monday, September 27, 2010

Just playing around..

Ah, it's been a few weeks from the last post.  We have been getting used to school and schedules and playing around a bit.  Here's a few odd pictures from our small adventures.On Sundays one of our favorite things to do is visit Grandma's and grandpa's (both sides) This picture is Andrew waiting for grandma Seegmiller to scoop up some ice cream.. :) Yummy.
And Rachel loves to challenge Grandpa (or anyone around to a game of Sorry.  I believe Rachel won this one, but I may have to eat those words.  :)

We checked out the Sunrise Stake preparedness fair and The kids favorite thing was to check out the Red cross truck... many many times.  

Isn't this the most handsome man?!  I think so! he's my cutie anyway! These next pictures are from a day at the park...It was hot - still is way to hot for Fall, but sometimes you just have to brave a little heat when everyone wants to play outside.  At least the parks here have shade coverings.  :)  Helps a lot!

Bryant loves playing at the park... He likes exploring and climbing and sliding down the slides.  
Eric is getting quite good at climbing on the hard things... "Look what I can do mom!"
And this handsome fellow - he is really growin up..  He loves to ride his bigger bike anywhere he can, but really wants to ride at the skate park as often as he can.

Helmet on for safety... took him awhile to choose aone he likes .. x-games and black... very manly.

Here's our princess, playing around.  She's so fun and loves her brothers.

ERic and Bryant going down the slide... don't know if Bryant was too thrilled this time.... he really loves it now!

I love this one! Almost as handsome as his daddy!

More bike riding !

Daddy looking dashing on the scooter with rachel's helmet...although I don't think it will do much good if it's not strapped on...:)

RAchel and Bryant on the slide....

Looks like he's enjoying it now!

"My turn to drive mom! :)" 

1 comment:

Andersen Family said...

Ya, would it just cool off already? Looks like you guys make the most of it and had tons of fun!