Back in February or March, Andrew figured out that his birthday was on Sunday this year and had a little melt-down feel sorry for himself moment. - Being that we try to keep Sunday's as the Sabbath day and don't go out to eat or buy things. So he was concerned we wouldn't go out to eat on his birthday. I finally got him to relax and let him know in no uncertain terms that his birthday wouldn't be forgotten! Well of course it wasn't, it just made it last longer of course. First, he started out with Breakfast in bed...not too shabby for a 7 year old eh? He rather enjoyed it! :)
After Church we had a little family party where he got presents from us. and then we had one of his favorite dinners....pancakes...yep - breakfast for dinner! :) yummy!
Andrew recieved spy/detective stuff that he'd been asking for...some gadgets and a 'real' pair of binoculars (not toy...) He loved it!
For his theme this year - he wanted Mario Galaxy 2 - so this is mom's attempt at a card and cake .....I thought they turned out okay....the real one to please was Andrew and he loved it all! 
Andrew also requested a party at Chuck-e-cheese this year - and we decided to give it a go.. We didn't book a party, just did our own deal and bought pizza's and tokens for everyone. It worked out great - everyone had a great time (including me!) and we even came out under budget! (I might just do that one again! )

Here's a few pics of everyone playing games and having fun!
Andrew invited a few of his best buddies and then family. It was a blast!
The 'guys!'
Do you see the look of 'wow! I always wanted one of these!"
Happy Birthday to my little "BIG"boy! I can't believe you are seven...
Here are some fun facts about Andrew:
He is reading really well
He is starting 1st grade
He loves to play video games
He loves to ride his bike a lot
He is helpful to mom and dad
He is 45 1/4 inches tall and 45 1/2 lbs. (I told him 45 must be his lucky number!)
His favorite food is pancakes, but will not eat cereal...or even try it.
he loves sandwiches - they are his favorite lunch - must be ham,turkey, mayo, mustard, and colby jack cheese. :)
He can swim without floaties.
He has memorized five articles of faith!
He is awesome! We love Andrew!
2 comments:
Happy Birthday Andrew!
What a big boy!
I love that b-day cake! Wow!
I still have to put up Brycie's birthday post.
Post a Comment