Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Spring Break continued...

The rest of our spring break went by quickly, but it was all very fun and exciting. We spent time at grandmas, cousins, aunts, uncles, and even took a quick little vacation to California and spent time on the beach - and stayed at a hotel! :) (my favorite part was not having to cook or clean for 3 days!) We spent a day at Chuck-e-cheese -Andrew's choice - he loved it. We colored easter eggs - which was pretty successful this year as Rachel and Andrew were really into it and we had no major spills or incidents! Of course the Easter bunny came - technically he/she didn't come until about 5 am, having fallen asleep the night before. :) We had an easter egg hunt with cousins and learned that My brother and sister in law are going to have a baby! (Actually they just found out - it will be two - twins!) I'm soooo excited for them!
Next - Our Vacation! My brother - whom I am very proud of, just finished chiropractic school and so the reason to go to California, for his Graduation. We decided to leave a couple of days early and hit the beach! Here we are at Newport Beach the first night - it was getting a little chilly.
Kids in bed at Hotel Seegmiller... they loved it so much they cried when we left, "mom, I want to live at the hotel" (me too kid, me too.)Friday, we spent at Huntington Beach - it was great weather - not too crowded and lots of fun, playing in the waves and collecting sea shells along with burying each other in the sand.

Last, but certainly not least! A big hearty congratulations to my wonderful brother Sam! Great job and much success in the near future! We are all very proud of you!

7 comments:

Tringali Family said...

Looks like it was a ton of fun!

Andersen Family said...

Don't you just love California? Yep, I think you definitely deserve a trip to Hawaii :)

The Wynn Family said...

What a great way to spend Spring Break! Way to live it up!

Cami said...

Great pics!
Great news!
Great stuff!

Meghan said...

Looks like a really fun trip. We miss the CA beaches!

Michele and Todd said...

Tell your brother Sam, congratulations on graduating from Chiropractic school from the Askeroths. I will have to tell Todd
about that one. Your kids look like they really like one another. You must be great parents. I met your father in law in the Temple a couple of months ago. Take care

c-natalie-l-k-l said...

Looks like you guys had such a great time!!!!!!!! I love going to the beach with my family.

And I would like to live in a hotel too. :D