I just wanted to say how excited I am for Andrew! Last week we had dentist appointments - Andrew is getting so good at going now- he sure didn't use to be. I didn't even have to hold his hand this time. And he had no cavities! He was so excited - he got to spin the the no cavities wheel and won this shirt and some toys too. Plus a balloon and stickers for getting xrays! Way to go Andrew!

Rachel on the other hand is a completely different story - she wouldn't even open her mouth and I had to hold her tight for the dentist to look - Cavities too - so she has too go back and be sedated to get them filled! Fun for us! Eric looked good - although still a little apprehensive he was better than Rach - I sure hope she grows out of it like Andrew seems to have!
1 comment:
Hopefully she can watch Andrew and see how well he does in the chair and get a little braver :)
Post a Comment