Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Just a few little things....

We've been busy and having fun around here - thought I'd just share a few things -

First our ward had a primary activity/ easter egg hunt - the kids loved it (especially the easter egg hunt/candy part) It was so hard for them to wait for the hunt to begin.

Andrew never would keep still - on a quest for eggs....
Next, we seem to have Hawaii fever around here (maybe that means I need to actually go there - that would be nice) I've been going through kids clothes, putting away winter and smaller sizes and pulling out summer and bigger sizes, and while doing this I got out some Hawaiian shirts that my sister in law gave me for the boys (thank you handme downs !!!) Anyhoo- there was a hawaiian shirt Andrew immediately wanted to put on, so I let him, then Rachel wanted one and of course Eric had to follow suit..... (even though way to big for the latter two, I let them) And they wore them two days straight - singing about catching waves and hitting Hawaii! (where do they get this stuff! It's been too funny - thanks for the great shirts Kaye!

Also- since it is spring break, and I have spring fever (and can't stand being home alllllll day with my children, decided we needed some nice fun outings (cheap or free being the best way to go) So we started by visiting the Bass Pro shop in town - the kids love to go watch the fish and see all the stuffed animals, sit on the jeeps and vehicles we could never afford and pretend they drive them, and we get a moon pie for a treat!



Finally, I just thought this was too cute - Jeff is so good at letting the kids help whenever he is fixing stuff around the house - So I thought the picture was a gem. :) Enjoy!

6 comments:

Lisa said...

I love the look on Eric's face in the last picture!

Cami said...

Eric's face is precious!
I love the anticipation on Rachel's face.

The Wynn Family said...

What great family time!

ChristopheRobyn said...

I never knew the bass pro shop had all of that stuff. Thanks for sharing. I'll have to go over there sometime. I love your blog. Thank you for sending me the link!

Sarah Sidwell said...

Your kids are growing up so fast! Love the CURLY hair of your baby. Are you expecting again? When?

c-natalie-l-k-l said...

I love the Hawaiian fever! It's so cute-all of them doing it together. I've still never been to the Bass Pro Shop! I need to get over there!